TROY, Alabama (WSFA) – Lockheed Martin, along with AIDT, will host a career fair on February 16 in Troy.
The job fair is held at the Troy Recreation Center at 601 Enzor Road.It will be held from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Lockheed Martin is looking for Missile Assembler applicants to join Troy’s team. Interested applicants are asked to bring photo identification and a resume is encouraged.
According to AIDT, pricing starts at $16 per hour and automatically increments by $1 per hour to a maximum of $26 per hour.
- Starting salary is $16/hour with annual automatic increases of $1.00/hour. Top out at $26.00/hr.
- Promotion opportunities up to $31.5 per hour.
- 3 weeks vacation and 40 hours sick leave per year.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your base salary towards your retirement savings.
- Eligible college tuition reimbursement on first day of employment.
- A Lockheed Martin clothing allowance is provided.
- A $1,500 sign-on bonus offered to graduates with active or reinstatement DOD Secret Clearance.
- Our competitive benefits package includes health/dental/eye/prescription drug coverage, 401K, and life insurance.
- Previous industrial experience in electrical/mechanical device assembly or military assembly is helpful.
- We are looking for people with a commitment to quality and a passion for excellence.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Trainees who successfully complete pre-employment training are required to obtain security clearance and are required to undergo a full background check and drug screening.
- Mon-Thu & Fri-Sun.
- All shifts are available.
Did You Read This Article in the WSFA News App? Get News Alerts Faster and Free apple app store and the Google Play store!
Copyright 2023 WSFA. all rights reserved.