LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – University Medical Center hosts career fair for 970 Desert Springs employees after Desert Springs Hospital announced it would cease regular hospital operations and convert the building into a separate emergency room To do. no job.
The Career Fair will be held on Thursday, January 19th and Friday, January 20th at UMC’s Delta Point Building at 901 Rancho Lane in the Emerald Conference Room.
The opening hours are as follows.
- Thursday, January 19, 8am to 11am
- Thursday, January 19, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Friday, January 20, 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Friday, January 20, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
UMC recruits clinical and non-clinical positions in the following major divisions and other divisions:
- Nursing outpatientRegistered Nurse, Charge Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Assistant, and Case Manager positions
- Anesthesiologyincluding the positions of anesthesiologist and anesthesia nurse
- Radiologyincluding the positions of Registered Radiologist and Specialty Image Technician
- surgical servicesSurgical Technicians, Surgical First Assist, and Sterilization Technicians
- rehabilitation services
- pharmacyincluding pharmacists and dispensing technicians
- environmental services
- food service
Interested Desert Springs employees should apply through the UMC website.