LAS VEGAS, NV (FOX5) – After Desert Springs Hospital announced mass layoffs, University Medical Center will hold a career fair for those affected.
The event will take place January 19th to January 20th from 8-11am and 3-6pm at UMC’s Delta Point Building at 901 Rancho Lane.
Interviews will be conducted throughout the event and offers can be made on the spot. This event is only for those affected by the Desert Springs layoffs.
UMC has over 400 vacancies in the following departments:
- Nursing and offsite clinics, including positions as Registered Nurse, Attending Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Assistant, and Case Manager
- Anesthesiology, including the positions of anesthesiologist and nurse
- Radiology, Includes Registered Radiologist and Specialty Image Technician positions
- surgical services, Includes Surgical Technician, Sterilization Technician, and First Assistant Surgical Assistant positions
- pharmacy, Including pharmacists and pharmacists
- environmental services
- food service
- rehabilitation services
Desert Springs employees can register online through the UMC website.
Copyright 2023 KVVU. all rights reserved.